15.7.04

tshirthell.com

YOUR HATE MAIL MAKES ME HORNY
-------------------------------
----- Original Message -----
From: Lauren M.
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 11:27 PM
Subject: NY airplane shirt

Dear TSHIRTHELL:

I find your I (airplane) NY shirt extremely offensive. There are many
people who live in this country and died because of Islamic fanatics. There are many police and firemen, military and civilians who tried to save the helpess people who died for no reason. You are making a mockery of the situation.

There are children who will see that shirt and believe what happened on 9/11 is funny and nothing to be concerned about. What happened on that day is not funny and people were extremely effected by the actions of terrorists.
When people see a shirt like that it makes it seem as though you are
supporting terrorism, which you are. It is not fair to the people, which is just about everyone living in AMERICA to have to view your website and see that shirt. It brings back painful memories, which is cruel. I am so disgusted with your company making a joke of when a nation is attacked-any nation. I am soooo pissed about an anti-AMERICAN shirt, WHEN YOU OPERATE IN AMERICA.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I will be notifying all public
officials in my hometown and the BBB and request that you be shut down, due to soliciting unamerican affairs and support terrorism. I hope you are happy with the decisions you have made to further disrupt the people of our nation. You all are hateful bastards that don't deserve to live in a great country like AMERICA. I would like a response from your company but i do not expect one. Thank You.

(Editor's Note: Lauren, I'll bet you have small breasts, while your ass is
enormous and dimpled. If you're so fucking patriotic, why would you contact
the people at BBB i.e. Big Brother Brazil? I don't think a South American
reality program has any business telling me how to run my company. But if
you do manage to contact them, tell them that Antonella was definitely the
most fuckable of all of the housemates, although Tatiana was a close second. Those were serious tits.)


Nenhum comentário: